Friday, November 20, 2009

How do you keep track of your kid's stuff?

How much time have you lost looking for sippy cups, pacifiers, jackets, and shoes? Luckily, I haven't spent too much time doing that yet ... thanks to Oliver's Labels. I found their ad in the back of Parent's Magazine and ordered on a whim. They have not disappointed me yet.

I ordered the School Pack, which includes labels for shoes, clothing, sippy cups, etc. The kit also contains bag tags, which are great for lunch bags.

.
The other thing I love about this product is the Found-it Tracking System. You can choose to have the larger labels printed with a website link and a code that allows people to report the items they find.

"What happens if I lose something?
If you ever lose an item with a Found-it™ tracking system code, have no fear! When someone finds it they will be prompted to go to a special page on our website with instructions to enter the code on the label. We then match you to your Found-it™ tracking system code and send you a notification email right away. Oliver’s Labels acts as an intermediary between you and the finder so you never have to share any of your personal information!"

Somehow, we haven't lost anything yet, but the toddler is only two.

This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own. I was given a small sample of the Stick-eez stickers after I purchased my own package.

No comments:

Post a Comment