Saturday, November 21, 2009
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
A 42-46" tv now that we have a place to put it, and to watch UNC basketball.
KitchenAid Hard-Base Porcelain Aluminum Nonstick 18-by-10-Inch Two-Burner Griddle, Red
Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics
A new digital camera with burst feature.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
A wedding scrapbook created by my two sisters.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Scrapbooks for my parents and in-laws of the house they helped us renovate while I was pregnant.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
A wooden dollhouse.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
He is too young to ask for anything yet, and I am struggling with what he needs. We got a playset for free, so he really doesn't "need" anything.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
A fresh cranberry side dish that I make with apple cider. It goes so well with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
A few scarves for gifts.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Miracle on 34th Street
9. Favorite holiday song?
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Anything that does not involve shopping. Actually, a few years ago, my mother-in-law and I spent Christmas Eve baking a few cookies while watching Christmas movies. It was so relaxing and got us in the right frame of mind for the spirit of the day.